Homeschool Academy Program
Curriculum + Accreditation + Support
Fully Accredited and Supported Homeschool Program
Our Homeschool Academy Program is the perfect blend of independent homeschooling with grading support from a dedicated Advisor. This program includes:
We have vetted and work with over 40 publishers to give you the best options for curriculum including textbooks to self-paced online courses.
Recognized around the world, giving you peace of mind and securing your students is recognized for their hard work.
Your Academic Advisor is by your side all the way to help with grading your student’s work, keep you on track and give you guidance and support.
Access resources to ensure you’re on the right track and find Course Approval Forms, upload student course materials and log activities, view progress, and records.
Both you and your student can build strong connections during our special events, virtual field trips, virtual meet-ups, clubs, coffee chats, and webinars.
Access thousands of lessons to further practice, explore interests, and further mastery with a student subscription to Elephango.com.
Register for Our Next Open House!
Join Bridgeway Academy advisors, teachers, and admissions consultants to learn more about what Bridgeway can offer. We’re ready to answer your questions!
Your Bridgeway Experience
Choosing a homeschooling partner can be a difficult decision. We know it’s important for you to have all of the information you need to make the right choice for your family.
- Diligently complete academic work according to schedule.
- Contact Advisor with any questions and concerns.
- Regular engagement and participation in the learning process.
- Respect Advisor and other students in all interactions.
- Complete requirements to earn High School credits.
- Adhere to all cyber learning policies.
- Be punctual and prepared for classes and learning experiences.
- Help Advisor to understand your student and family goals
- Support student to ensure timely completion of assignments
- Work with Advisor to grade student work and submit required records
- Keep regular contact with Advisor via email
- Complete curriculum and submission requirements within Bridgeway Learning Center
- Review and adhere to Parent Handbook
- Keep state requirements including Letters of Intent and transcript submission
- Support parent in choosing curriculum package
- Advise student on course selection, college applications, remedial help, and elective opportunities
- Review curriculum and support parent in grading student work
- Maintain academic records, report cards, and transcripts
- Monitor and communicate about student progress throughout the year
- Provide support and expertise to make your school year a successful one
“Best homeschooling option in my opinion. There are several options and curriculum to choose from to best suit your child. I would definitely recommend!”
Parent of Student
How It Works
Enroll in Bridgeway Academy homeschool program and select your payment plan.
Meet with a dedicated advisor to review or select your customized curriculum package.
Receive curriculum and complete sign-ups for BLC and other platforms.
Get started with the support you deserve!
Bridgeway Homeschool Academy Program Tuition