The Full Elementary School Homeschool Experience
The elementary school years are so important for young learners, so you want to ensure your child is given the best opportunity to succeed in the classroom. Our Total Care Elementary programs have something for every student–yet each child’s education is completely personalized and unique based on learning style.
Think of Total Care Elementary as the “all-inclusive” package for elementary homeschooling. Everything is taken care of so you can focus on what’s most important–your child’s education.
What does Total Care include?
- In-depth learning style and academic assessments so you gain a deeper understanding of your child and how he or she learns best
- A full year of best-in-class curriculum that is customized to your young learner’s strengths, interests, and goals
- Unparalleled support and record-keeping, including grades, course projections, transcripts, school counseling with a dedicated academic advisor, and much more
- Accreditation, which offers peace of mind knowing that a Bridgeway Academy education is of the highest quality and standards
- All the teaching resources you need, such as instructor’s guides and teaching materials
- A sense of community, where you can connect with other Bridgeway families through clubs, chats, virtual field trips and events, and more
Choose from any of the Total Care Elementary programs below, all of which offer the best in elementary homeschool curriculum, engaging activities, and online experiences that are sure to spark curiosity and create a lifelong love of learning.
If you have already chosen your own curriculum but love the idea of having a fully supported and accredited homeschool behind you, our Records & Support package may be perfect for you!
Choose From the Following Elementary Homeschool Programs:
TOTAL CARE BLENDED
A combination of textbook and online learning, our Blended program includes up to seven courses and full enrollment into Bridgeway Academy, as well as all instructor guides, full support, accreditation, assessments, placement testing, and membership in the Bridgeway Academy community.
TOTAL CARE LIVE BLENDED
Designed for grades 1-5 and combining live, teacher-led learning with textbooks and hands-on exploration, the Live Blended program brings you the best-of-the-best in homeschooling programs. Enrollment includes up to seven courses (four core courses and up to three additional courses), full support, accreditation, assessments, placement testing, and membership in the Bridgeway Academy community.
TOTAL CARE TEXTBOOK
Perfect for students who benefit from hands-on learning with books and printed materials, our Textbook program includes full enrollment in Bridgeway Academy with up to seven courses, all instructor guides, full support, accreditation, assessments, placement testing, and membership in the Bridgeway Academy community.
HOPE FOR LEARNING DISABILITIES
Ideal for students with a diagnosed learning disability or challenge such as visual processing, auditory processing, organizational deficits, autism, reading disabilities, ADHD, ADD, and dyslexia, our HOPE program includes a regular full-year enrollment in Bridgeway Academy, plus individualized learning therapy that is designed to address your student’s struggles. Curriculum for the HOPE program is available as textbook, online, or a combination.
RECORDS & SUPPORT ONLY
If you prefer to use your own curriculum but still want support, our Records & Support program is the perfect choice. This package delivers complete record-keeping and accreditation, including report cards, transcripts, permanent records, honor roll, and more. We are also here to provide support and help with any questions or concerns you may have.