It seems like yesterday that I was sitting at my desk, reading through assignments and textbooks. We only had one computer and I had to share it with the family, so time online was limited. Plus, with dial-up Internet, sometimes it wasn’t even worth it!! How amazing it is that just 15 years later, we not only have online classes for students, but we also have live online classes in real-time classes, where you can interact with other students and learn from expert teachers, right from the comfort of your own home. Are your kids ready for more adventures? Do they need a break from the doldrums of reading through textbooks, or miss the excitement of interacting with the content they are learning? Then check out some of the best benefits these classes offer and stay tuned through the end to see our Live Online Class winter sale!
What are Live Online Classes?
Virtual learning through Live Online Classes brings learning to life in many ways. And while many parents enjoy having a bit of a break while their child engages in the online class, we have found that both parents and students really enjoy the Live Online Class experience. Here’s why:
- Each class has experts in the field they teach. What better way to build a child’s passion and curiosity than to have knowledgeable instructors explaining concepts through their experiences and expertise!
- Each class incorporates web-based activities and assignments as well as hands-on activities. This helps students stay engaged and gives them the opportunity to explore the content in a way they enjoy.
- Each class has an interactive whiteboard to showcase learning and provide outlets for interaction.
- Each class has multiple outlets for students to share projects and assignments with others.
Why choose Live Online Classes?
The benefits of Live Online Classes abound for both parents and students!
- Independent learning. Students experience the transition to accountability that increases with each grade level.
- Real-world skills. Students collaborate and create in both virtual and authentic settings, giving real-life applications to learning and making it individually relevant to each student.
- Preparation for the future. Students build skills for their future college and career life. They keep up with all the trends technology has to offer.
- Peace of mind. Parents receive feedback about the independence and accountability of their child from a teacher. Plus, they know their student is getting the best education possible for each course because the teachers are experts in their field.
- Free time. Student engagement time frees up parental time. Enjoy a well-earned coffee break on us.
How do Live Online Classes work at Bridgeway?
Each live online class is built with students in mind. This means that, from the subject matter to the assignments and hands-on projects, students will stay excited about what they learn! Check it out for yourself in this demo video:
Are you ready to add more fun to your homeschool routine? Check out our classes below to see what gets your students excited!